By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC
A hair analysis test can unveil important information about your body’s mineral deficiencies and toxicities from heavy metal imbalances. Your hair gives a reading of everything that is being stored in your body. For example, your hair knows if you’re low on iron! And if you are low on iron you could end up having symptoms like anemia, brittle nails or fatigue. However, if you have iron excess you could be more susceptible to develop arthritis, cancer or even schizophrenia- I know that sounds weird that your hair can tell all that! Right? It’s like your hair has a secret blue print of all your personal data and could be the key to helping you discover what your body needs and / or could eventually develop. Let’s take a look briefly at five reasons why you should get a hair analysis test from us.
1. A hair analysis can test your hair for at least 20 or more mineral or and toxins. From there you will be able to balance your minerals and support detox.
2. Test kits can reveal insights on how to manage energy levels and brain fog. Anyone on the extreme of feeling fatigued or hyper can appreciate this!
3. It can reveal metabolic rates, carbohydrate tolerance or blood sugars imbalances and so much more!
4. The test kit is easy as 1-2-3! You place your order and we mail you a kit. Then you collect a sample of your hair and mail it off. Results are sent to you within 2 weeks!
5. When you order your hair analysis kit from us you will also receive a full color comprehensive interpretation and protocol.
Check out the “Complete” Hair Analysis Test, it gives you the most information about YOU!
Hair Analysis Test Kits Click Here!
Like us on Facebook
Medical disclaimer: Our hair analysis test kit and all tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.
REFERENCES: http://www.arltma.com/ https://www.doctorsdata.com/hair-elements/