By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC, and Maria Cummings
I just wondering, “Is life going by fast or is this feeling something that happens when you get older?” I can remember being a kid and feeling like summer was so long. Moreover, could not wait to grow up. Now that I am an adult, I feel like the seasons pass by much too quickly. People often tell me that I always seem to be happy, which is pretty true. Today I want to share with you 7 Ways to Experience More Happiness In Your Life!
1. Perspective is everything, and sometimes we need to change our point of view. Try to see the best in others and even the best in tough situations.
2. Thankfulness. Thankful people are happier people than those who are not, and again this can relate to perspective. For example, you may want a better home, but you can still be thankful that you have a home. Be thankful.
3. Enjoy nature. People who enjoy getting out into nature are receiving pleasure. Get outdoors and enjoy the beauty, it is good for your mood, mind, and senses.
4. Meditation. Meditation can bring a higher sense of compassion for others, eliminating judgment. After all, people who are judgmental are not happy, besides have you ever met a happy judgmental person?- I did not think so;)
5. Faith. Individuals who have faith usually have hope.
6. Health, physically and mentally. Health and happiness have a connection. If you have bad health, you are probably not experiencing much pleasure, although it is still possible (depending on your perspective and thankfulness).
7. Relax, retreat and get good sleep. Taking time for yourself is essential so that you do not get stressed out and can enjoy life. Sleeping is a must have for your overall health, well-being, and brain as well.
Happiness impacts brain health which science is showing can be directly related to gut health. The brain and gut have a two-way connection for communication; therefore, the brain can influence the body at a cellular level. Scientists have long looked into how gut bacteria may affect the brain. Researchers in Norway discovered that certain bacteria in feces (collected from 55 people) were most likely to be linked with depressive patients. If you have been struggling with depression, you possibly may need to have your gut health restored to experience happiness again. Instead of asking for a prescription for antidepressants, why not first try out some of the 7 Ways to Experience Happiness and our Comprehensive Stool Test? It can identify if your gut has more good or happy bacteria or bad or miserable bacteria. Your gut environment needs to be happy and healthy!
There are plenty of ways to find happiness in your life, so get started today!
To check your gut health, click here!
Like us on Facebook
Medical disclaimer: Our Stool Test kits and all tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.