By Alane Stieglitz, ND, CNC
Adrenal Fatigue can make you feel like you are walking around with your head in the clouds. When adrenal fatigue symptoms testing is performed and the adrenals are correctly supported, your focus is more precise, and most people can work easier and accomplish more.
Adrenal fatigue and brain fog go hand in hand. When the body is worn out, cortisol levels drop – I call it adrenal flatline, which causes the brain to slow down. Thoughts are harder to grasp, and the words you want to say are harder to speak. There even can be brain pain due to the effort it is taking to think clearly.
Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms can happen for several reasons.
1. A chronic illness that is wearing out your body and mind
2. A long term stress in your life
3. Eating an unhealthy diet
4. An underlying hormone, thyroid, endocrine imbalance
6. Saying yes when we need to say no, so we can self-care and rest
7. Sugar – yes, sugar
How an adrenal fatigue saliva test can help you feel healthier
1. if there is Adrenal Fatigue we will find it and show you how to support your health to eliminate it
2. enjoy improved energy so you can do more in life
3. Feel mentally focused and clear so you can do more and make better decisions
4. improve chronic illness and feel healthier overall
ALL TEST RESULTS COME WITH A PERSONALIZED PROTOCOL TO GUIDE YOU TO IMPROVED HEALTH, WELLNESS, FOCUS, CLARITY AND LIFE.
Want more one-to-one support – we offer virtual health and wellness appointments Monday – Friday 9am-4pm EST. They are via phone, Facetime, or Zoom
Phone Orders: 678-372-2913
Medical disclaimer: Our tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.