How it works
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
SOME CONDITIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPROVED WITH ALCAT ALLERGY TEST KITS
Symptoms such as migraines, aching joints, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, and others have been linked to food sensitivity and chronic inflammation. The ALCAT Test is designed to assess sensitivities to over 450 food, chemical and environmental substances. These sensitivities are shown to be associated with both acute and chronic conditions.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), indigestion, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Metabolic disorders, such as obesity, Type II diabetes, inability to lose weight
- Inflammatory conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis or asthma, autoimmune disorders
- Others, such as fatigue, headache, migraine, cognitive impairment
Clear test results
- Easy to understand color-coded test report.
- Foods to avoid list.
- Comprehensive “Understanding your Alcat Test Results” guidebook.
- Personalized rotation plan.
- Practical shopping guide and restaurant card.
Committed to quality
- CE Marked. TUV Certified and safety monitored
- Supported by the EU and the State of Brandenburg
- ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2012
Our ALCAT Testing Kits
Have questions / Concerns about the information or products on our site? Not sure what test is best suited for you?
Please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at: 678-372-2913