Candida Overgrowth: When a person has an overgrowth of a candida in the gut it will show up in the stool.
Our candida overgrowth test is a culture test. A sample of stool is added to a substance that enhances the growth of the candida. If it grows, the culture is positive. Many professionals feel that stool is the best way to look for candida or any fungal overgrowth. It will check for candida and other yeasts in your colon and lower intestines
**If you have a candida overgrowth in the culture, it is in your gut. Here are just a few types of yeast that we have seen.
*Yeast (not candida)
To Review ALL of Our Stool Test Kits Click Here
SYMPTOMS OF A CANDIDA OVERGROWTH IN THE GUT
*inability to lose weight
*skin and fungal infections
How Does it Work?
1. Order your candida overgrowth test and it will be mailed to you right away.
2. Come off any probiotics, fiber supplements, enzymes and any gut supportive supplements for 2 weeks (if you can) prior to testing
3. Comprehensive, full color results will be emailed to you in about three weeks from the time the lab receives the sample along with a individualized protocol from Nutritionally Yours.
4. Free Q & A available via email to email@example.com
5. Free 15 minute phone Q & A if needed. – call to schedule 678-372-2913
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!