By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC
I get many parents in the clinic that want to discuss their children’s health, wellness, focus, behavior, attitude and more. Some parents learn what we do, from friends in other states and we can set up for a phone or ZOOM appointment to chat. I love helping parents because that means I am helping their children which is our next generation!
I get baffled at times that all kids are so different. One parent may come in or call up and be entirely concerned about mercury, but in reality, the toxin in the hair of the child is aluminum. And another parent may be concerned that all of their kids have mercury in their body and brain, but in reality, they are suffering from gluten intolerance. The key is to find out WHAT is in your kid’s body and help their body eliminate the toxin and function better. If you are concerned about a toxic metal like mercury, consider testing their hair. Hair is noninvasive to test, so that is a good thing for the kids and the parents. And while you are testing your kid’s hair, consider testing yours too! Parents are just as important as the kids.
Mercury is a naturally occurring metal that is in everyday products. While little exposure is considered safe, a buildup of mercury can be highly dangerous.
Mercury can be in their hair and thus in their body!
Mercury toxicity symptoms:
metallic taste in the mouth
lack of motor skills, uncoordinated
inability to feel hands, face or other body parts
vision, speech or hearing changes
difficulty walking or standing straight
impaired motor skills
difficulty learning to speak or understanding
issues with eye–hand coordination
being physically unaware of their surroundings
How Can a Kid Get Mercury Toxicity?
From eating too much seafood
blood pressure machines
toxic air near factories that produce mercury
Concerned if your kids have mercury in their hair and body? It IS in the environment and not too hard for a kid to get in their body. Find out for sure with one of our hair analysis test kits.
Like us on Facebook
Medical disclaimer: Our tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.