By Alane Stieglitz, ND, CNC
When dealing with the chronic pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia symptoms, sufferers often wonder if anyone is listening or seeing our pain. They also wonder if they will ever find Fibromyalgia relief or if this is something long-term that will not go away?
An average person without feeling any Fibromyalgia muscle pain during the day can go about their routine without concern. People with Fibromyalgia cannot do that. The fear of the widespread pain they may feel if they overdo any activity lingers in their heads all day long. Their thoughts may be, “I need to vacuum and take the trash out, but I also need to reduce stress and not wear myself out.” When I start helping someone wanting to get to long-lasting Fibromyalgia relief, I start them doing 1-2 activities per day. That way, they don’t have to worry about overdoing, and they begin to learn that they can push just a little more as we adjust diet and supplements towards a goal of pain relief.
You may never know, just by passing someone in a store or on the street, that people are dealing with chronic pain or Fibromyalgia. They don’t look sick on the outside, but the inside is excruciating. They have learned to act normal to participate in life. Some people with Fibromyalgia may need to take medication to reduce pain or treat Fibromyalgia pain, and the drug may make them feel tired or have brain fog. My job is to help people with Fibromyalgia pain who are craving to find relief, naturally doing more in life without needing medication. And yes, it does happen! I love when someone sends me an email or calls my office to let us know they can finally live and enjoy the life they have only dreamt.
Three things you need to know about what it’s like to have Fibromyalgia.
1. They aren’t making it up. Chronic pain and fatigue are real
2. They desperately want to find long-term Fibromyalgia relief so they can get back into living life.
3. They need self-care! They need to take care of themselves so that they can take care of others. A day of rest is not a wasted day!
Here is some help for people wanting natural Fibromyalgia relief. And please know, yes, I understand the pain as I have dealt with Lyme pain which has turned into Fibromyalgia symptoms over the years.
1) Learn what is safe to eat and which foods will lead to pain and inflammation. This is the first step I took, and it made a considerable improvement in my life.
2) Get comprehensive bloodwork done to learn more about what your body needs to work it’s best for you.
3) Realize it is not your fault, and there are fantastic ways to reduce pain and find fibromyalgia relief for good.
Want more help? Schedule a virtual appointment now.
Phone Orders: 678-372-2913
Food Allergy / Intolerance Testing: Click Here
Comprehensive Blood Testing: Click Here
Like us on Facebook
Medical disclaimer: Our tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.