Gut Health Test: Our gut health test is a stool test, and it will tell you precisely what is happening in your gut.
Our gut health test kits will provide you with the answers you need and our personalized protocols will let you know how to support your gut health to feel better.
Gastrointestinal symptoms are the most common among people. The cause of the complaints needs to be pinpointed.
The Comprehensive Stool Test + Parasitology is our most popular gut health test. It covers markers of digestion, absorption inflammation, bacteria, yeast, infectious pathogens, parasites, viruses, and more.
PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WITH THESE GUT HEALTH SYMPTOMS
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Liver and Gallbladder Disease
- Mood imbalances
- Skin Rashes
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- gas and bloating
- acid reflux
- constant hunger
- lack of appetite
- weight gain or weight loss
- stomach aches and pains
- Food Sensitivities
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPREHENSIVE GUT HEALTH TEST KIT
Our Comprehensive Stool Test Kit for Gut Health + Parasitology Benefits and Markers:
non invasive and can be done in the privacy of your home
status of good, bad and dysbiotic bacteria
yeast, candida, fungus
parasites, worms, viruses, flukes, protozoa
inflammation in the gut
leaky gut or overactive immune system effecting the gut (sigA)
IBD markers (calprotectin, lactoferrin, lysozyme)
digestive enzymes and information about digestion of protein, carbs, fats and vegetables
gastric acid production
short chain fatty acids (SCFA) and fiber
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SECOND MOST COMPREHENSIVE TEST
WANT A GUT HEALTH TEST KIT BUT DO NOT NEED ALL OF THE ABOVE? CONSIDER THIS …
CPP (Culture, PCR + Parasitology)
- non invasive and can be done in the privacy of your home
- good, bad and dysbiotic bacteria
- infectious pathogens and, protozoa, worms, flukes, and parasites
- viruses effect gut health
- Full range of 14 viruses, parasites and bacteria (good, bad and dysbiotic)
- perfect for diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea
How Does it Work?
1. Order your gut health test and it will be mailed to you right away.
2. Come off any probiotics, fiber supplements, enzymes and any gut supportive supplements for 2 weeks (if you can) prior to testing
3. Comprehensive, full color results will be emailed to you in about three weeks from the time the lab receives the sample along with a individualized protocol from Nutritionally Yours.
4. Free Q & A available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Free 15 minute phone Q & A if needed. – call to schedule 678-372-2913
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!