Personal Hair Mineral Analysis Test Kit
Every single mineral in the body has an effect on every other mineral in the body. Minerals are the “spark plugs of life”. Heavy metal toxicity can disrupt the operations of these spark plugs along with the mineral balance needed for you to feel your best.
Why Choose A Hair Analysis Test?
Did you know that hair is the second-most metabolically active tissue in the body?
Hair tissue is affected by the blood, perspiration, environment, genetics, hormones and enzymes. Hair can give us clues about what’s occurring inside the cells and the organs, along with what’s being stored in the body. For example, if there’s mercury in your environment, a higher concentration of it would also be found in your hair tissue, plus organs like the brain.
As protein is synthesized in the hair follicle, elements are incorporated permanently into the hair with no further exchange or equilibration with other tissues. Nutrient elements including magnesium, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium are necessary for the hundreds of important enzymes that our body needs to function.
Minerals are also required for vital bodily functions. The mineral level found during a hair analysis test can be used to draw conclusions about the levels in your organs and other tissues in your body.
Toxic elements may be 200 to 300 times more highly concentrated in hair than in blood or urine. Therefore, a hair analysis test is ideal detection method for recent exposure to toxic metals and toxic elements like arsenic, aluminum, cadmium, lead, antimony and mercury.
How a Hair Analysis Test Can Help Your Health
A hair analysis test can give an accurate picture of your overall health. It can show which minerals you may be deficient in, if there are high levels of toxic elements in your environment, and thus in your body that need to be eliminated. A personalized protocol is written up for the Complete, Extended and Toxic Elements hair analysis test to support optimal health and wellness. Our tests are easy to use and you’ll get your results within 10 days.
Are You Experiencing Any Of These Symptoms?
- Muscle twitches
- trouble sleeping
- high blood pressure
- brain fog
- feeling poisoned/toxic
- hair loss
- muscle spasms or twitches
Interpreting results from our hair analysis test kits:
If toxins are high, antioxidants will test low
If Calcium/Magnesium are high and sodium/potassium are low it can indicate a thyroid or an adrenal issue.
If Calcium/Magnesium are low and sodium / potassium are high it can indicate hyperactivity, anxiety, insomnia or high blood pressure.
If metals like aluminum are high it can pull needed minerals like calcium from properly being utilized by the body and the bones.
Balance is essential! Ideally, all of your minerals need to be in “balance” with each other so they can nourish your body properly. Before starting a supplement program, hair analysis testing is helpful to identify which nutrients your body needs for optimal physical and emotional wellness.
Hair Analysis Tests Available From Nutritionally Yours:
1. Basic Hair Analysis: This test delivers one page of test results, with no protocol suggestions.
Items Tested: Aluminum, Arsenic, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Cadmium, Calcium, Sodium, Chromium, Lithium, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Selenium, Zinc, Potassium, Cobalt and Manganese.
2. Complete Hair Analysis: This test is the same as the Basic but includes a 20+ page explanation and protocol.
Items Tested: Aluminum, Arsenic, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Cadmium, Calcium, Sodium, Chromium, Lithium, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Selenium, Zinc, Potassium, Cobalt and Manganese. THIS IS OUR FAVORITE HAIR ANALYSIS TEST AND REPORT
3. Extended Hair Analysis: Tests more items then 1 & 2, includes an understanding of items low or high plus a protocol.
Items Tested: Aluminum, Arsenic, Cadmium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Calcium, Chromium, Lithium, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sodium, Zinc, Potassium, Cobalt, Manganese, Boron, Strontium, Vanadium, Zirconium, Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Bismuth, Germanium, Iodine, Platinum, Rubidium, Silver, Sulfur, and Thorium.
4. Toxic Elements: Mostly toxic elements are analyzed with this test, and a few minerals. Results will point out any elements that show high levels. Items Tested: Aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, copper, lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, selenium, zinc, cobalt, manganese, vanadium, antimony, barium, beryllium, thallium, tin, titanium, tungsten, uranium, bismuth, germanium, silver, thorium, cesium, gadolinium, gold, platinum, tellurium, and palladium.
How Do You Order a Hair Analysis Test Kit?
1. Order through our online store and we mail it to you right away.
2. We provide you with full directions for taking a hair sample.
3. Results are emailed to you in about 2 weeks. Comprehensive protocols are included with all hair analysis test results except the Basic Analysis.
Want to mail your order in with a check instead of paying online?
Here are the HAIR CUTTING DIRECTIONS FORM that must be filled out completely with your check for the full purchase price enclosed for us to process your kit. If you have any questions regarding this form, please call our office at 678-372-2913.
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!