By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC and Russell Shein
www.NutritionallyYoursTestKits.com

at home allergy test Mold is something that is generally not a problem indoors, but can exist in the right conditions. There are molds that will grow on or behind just about anything including wood, tile, walls, paper, carpet, and food. The reason for mold in the home is high levels of concentrated moisture creating an environment where it can grow. Anytime there is a water drip or leak around a place that holds the water – it creates a perfect area for mold to grow. Once mold has started growing, it releases mold spores into the air which can cause allergic reactions or irritation responses in the body. This means that whether or not you have an official allergy to mold, it can affect you. An at home allergy test can determine if your body is mold reactive.

When an allergen or irritant enters the body the immune system sends histamines to fight off the invader. When we get an allergic reaction to something, it is this response that leads to the symptoms of allergies. Histamines, while effective, have a tendency to over react which can cause inflammation in nearby organs and tissues. If you feel sick or foggy in your home, but feel slightly better or a lot better when out of the house, it could be beneficial to test and see if your immune system is reacting to mold.

Get answers about mold reactivity with our at home allergy test!
15 Molds should be tested via IgG and IgE immune pathways.

We care about you and are here to help you.

Phone Orders: 678-372-2913/Toll Free:866-307-2495

Email: alanepndsupport@gmail.com

Website: NutritionallyyoursTestKits.com

Like us on Facebook

Medical disclaimer: Testing cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.

References
“Mold | US EPA”. Epa.gov. N.p., 2016. Web. 18 May 2016.