ALCAT Food Test Sample
Alcat Test Panels
apple, baker’s yeast, banana, barley, beet, black pepper, broccoli, butternut squash, cabbage, cane sugar, cantaloupe, carrot, casein, cauliflower, chicken, cinnamon, cocoa, corn, cow’s milk, egg white, egg yolk, fructose, garlic, gliadin, gluten, grape, green pea, iceberg, lettuce, lamb, lemon, mustard seed, oat GF, onion, orange, peanut, pear, pork, rice (brown . white), shrimp, soybean, strawberry, string bean, sweet potato, tomato, tuna, turkey, vanilla, wheat, white potato, yellow squash
*Blood draw fees are not included
NEW YORK AND CANADA
This test kit is available in the US and some areas in Canada. New York State orders will need to drive to PA, NJ or CT for a blood draw. We can help you find a lab it will not be a problem.
There is a company called CSS (Exam One) that will do a blood draw for a test kit for people in Canada.
If you have your own person (nurse, doctor etc) to do the blood draw, please write this in the comments section when you order your ALCAT test.
If you will be using CSS then you need to pay up front and order the $50 blood draw from us.
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order.
2. We provide you with the name and address or a lab near you to perform the blood draw. There will be a small blood draw fee at the lab, it is usually around $25. Most hospitals will perform a blood draw on a test kit.
3. Full color test results with easy rotation diet will be emailed to you around 3 weeks later. Then a hard copy will be mailed to you too 1 week afterwards.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING THROUGH NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are mailed out right away.
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email.
3. Years of experience successfully helping people feel better!
4. Convenient, confidential nutritional tests on “your” terms.
Medications and ALCAT Testing
Prior to testing avoid the following: Anti-histamines for 3-5 days, steroid nasal sprays for 48 hours, daily steroid users for 4 weeks, every few days steroid users avoid for 2 weeks, high dose vitamin C reduce to 500mg per day for 3 days, Anticoagulants (call for directions), Antibiotics (call for directions).
Note: Always check with your medical doctor before stopping or reducing medication.
Directions for online orders:
You can order securely through this site.
Directions to order through the mail:
(please write the type of test in the memo section on the check)
12460 Crabapple Rd, #202-50, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone Orders: 678-372-2913
Email: questions to email@example.com
Disclaimer: all test kits through Nutritionally Yours are for education and research purposes only, they are not to be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition.