Micronutrient 3.0 Sample Report
Vibrant America’s micronutrient testing is a clinically effective tool for the prevention and management of health, wellness & chronic disease prevention and support. There is overwhelming evidence confirming that nutrient deficiencies have been shown to suppress immune function contributing to chronic disease process including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis and Alzheimer’s.
Why Vibrant America Lab?
- Measures both intracelluar and extracellular levels of the most important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants fatty acids and amino acids. This helps you make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Extracellular: free floating in the blood and exists outside the cell, reflective of what you are taking and eating over a shorter period of time.
- Intracellular: the nutrients that are absorbed by your white blood cells and red blood cells, cellular micronutrient absorption is important in promoting optimal functioning of all cells.
Example of Why Testing Both Can Help You.
If you take 100IU of CoQ 10 and it is high in extracellular testing but low in intracellular testing…. the nutrients are not absorbing properly and extra support for absorption is needed.
Our Vibrant Micronutrient Test Covers: Micronutrient 3.0 Sample Report
What it does: eyes, immune function, skin, essential cell growth & development
Symptoms & Problems: night blindness, immune function, zinc deficiency, fat malabsorption
What it does: carbohydrate conversion, breaks down fats & protein, digestion, nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth, liver, immune system
Symptoms & Problems: heart, age-related cognitive decline, Alzheimer’s.
What it does: metabolism, carbohydrate conversion, breaks down fats & protein, digestion, nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth, liver
Symptoms & Problems: anemia, decreased free radical protection, cataracts, poor thyroid function, B6 deficiency, fatigue, high homocysteine.
What it does: energy, digestion, nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, liver, eliminates toxins, sex/stress, hormones, improves circulation
Symptoms & Problems: cracking, scaling skin, digestive problems, confusion, anxiety, fatigue.
What it does: enzyme, protein metabolism, red blood cell production, reduces homocysteine, nerve & muscle cells, DNA/RNA, B12 absorption, immune function
Symptoms & Problems: depression, sleep and skin challenges, confusion, anxiety, fatigue.
What it does: healthy nerve cells, DNA/RNA, red blood cell production, iron function
Symptoms & Problems: anemia, fatigue, constipation, loss of appetite/weight, numbness, tingling in hands and feet, depression, dementia, poor memory, oral soreness.
What it does: mental health, infant DNA/RNA, adolescence & pregnancy, with B12 to regulate RBC production, iron function, reduce homocysteine
Symptoms & Problems: anemia, immune function, fatigue, insomnia, hair, high homocysteine, cardiovascular disease
What it does: red blood cell production, sex and stress related hormones, immune function, healthy digestion, helps use other vitamins
Symptoms & Problems: stress tolerance, wound healing, skin problems, fatigue
What it does: enzyme activation, second messenger roles, blood clotting, cell & cell organelle membrane function, nerve impulse transmission & muscular contraction, tone and irritability
Symptoms & Problems: muscular and nervous irritability, muscle spasms, muscle cramps and tetany, tooth decay, periodontal disease, depression, possibly hypertension
What it does: calcium & phosphorus levels, calcium absorption, bone mineralization
Symptoms & Problems: osteoporosis, calcium absorption, thyroid
Vitamin K1 and K2
What it does: aids in formation of clotting factors & bone proteins & the formation of glucose into glucogen for storage in the liver
Symptoms & Problems: excessive bleeding, bruising history, appearance of ruptured capillaries or heavy periods.
What it does: antioxidant, regulates oxidation reaction, stabilizes cell membrane, immune function, protects against heart disease, cataracts, macular degeneration
Symptoms & Problems: skin, hair, rupturing of red blood cells, anemia, bruising, PMS, hot flashes, eczema, psoriasis, cataracts, wound healing, muscle weakness, sterility
What it does: bones, teeth, helps heart, nerve, muscles, body systems work properly, needs other nutrients to function.
Symptoms & Problems: osteoporosis, osteomalacia, osteoarthritis, muscle cramps, irritability, acute anxiety, colon cancer risk
Manganese is a vital trace element involved in antioxidant function as a co-factor for mitochondrial superoxide dismutase. Manganese is also required for normal skeletal development and cartilage synthesis. Wound healing is impacted by manganese, as the synthesis of collagen in skin cells is dependent on the presence of adequate manganese. It is considered anti-osteoporotic and anti-arthritic.
What it does: supports enzymes, immune system, wound healing, taste/smell, DNA synthesis, normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence
Symptoms & Problems: growth retardation, hair loss, diarrhea, impotence, eye and skin lesions, loss of appetite, taste, weight loss, wound healing, mental lethargy
What it does: bone formation, healing, energy, hair and skin color, taste sensitivity, iron absorption, helps metabolize fatty acids
Symptoms & Problems: osteoporosis, anemia, baldness, diarrhea, weakness, impaired respiration, myelopathy, decreased skin pigment, reduced resistance to infection
What it does: assists insulin function, increases fertility, carb/fat metabolism, essential for fetal growth/development
Symptoms & Problems: metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, decreased fertility
What it does: 300 biochemical reactions, muscle/nerve function, heart rhythm, immune system, strong bones, regulates calcium, copper, zinc, potassium and D
Symptoms & Problems: appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, cramps, numbness, tingling, seizures, heart spasms, personality changes, heart rhythm
Copper to Zinc Ratio
What it does: energy, heart function, oxidize amino acids for energy, metabolize ketones
Symptoms & Problems: elevated cholesterol, liver function, muscle weakness, reduced energy, impaired glucose control
What it does: powerful antioxidant, stops oxidation of LDL cholesterol, energy production, important to heart, liver, kidneys
Symptoms & Problems: congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, angina, mitral valve prolapse, fatigue, gingivitis, immune system stroke, cardiac arrhythmia’s
What it does: antioxidant, works with E, immune function, prostaglandin production
Symptoms & Problems: destruction to heart/pancreas, sore muscles, fragility of red blood cells, immune system
What it does: lowers homocysteine, lipoprotein, heals lungs, inflammation, decreases muscle fatigue, liver detoxification support, immune function
Symptoms & Problems: free radical overload, elevated homocysteine, cancer risk, cataracts, macular degeneration, immune function, toxin eliminatio
FATTY ACIDS (these are best tested rbc)
EPA, DHA, Total Omega-3, LA, AA, Total Omega 6, AA/EPA, Omega 3 Index
Micronutrient 3.0 Sample Report
Easy 3 Step Process:
1. Place your order and a test kit will be mailed to you.
2. We provide you with the name and address of a lab near you to perform the blood draw. The lab may require a small fee for drawing your blood. This is normally around $25. Most local hospitals will do a blood draw on the test kit. We just call and ask for the LAB and say “we have a test kit ordered by a clinic, all shipping and tubes are included, will you draw the blood please.”
3. Results, interpretation and a clear plan will be emailed to you within 2 weeks.
Shipping: to the US is FREE
1. Place your order through our website – shipping is $25
2. The test kit will be mailed directly from our lab.
3. The patient requisition / order form will be EMAILED from our office. You must put the order form inside the test kit when you bring it to the lab to draw your blood.
4. Call EXAM ONE in your area. Say ” I have a test kit for vitamins, all the tubes and shipping are included, will you do the blood draw? Pay them directly for the blood draw . It will be anywhere from $0 – $50 depending on the individual lab. If they will not, contact your local hospital – ask to talk to the LAB and ask them if they will draw blood for you on a “test kit”
You can also ask your PCP doctor to draw the blood . Please do this BEFORE your order is placed. If you have any issues email us and we will do our best to assist.
5.Results are EMAILED to you.
State of NY orders:
You can order from us and we can mail you the test kit and results. The blood draw needs to be done in another state. We can easily provide you with labs in NJ, CT, PA etc once your order is placed.
Benefits of Ordering from Nutritionally Yours
1. Test kits are mailed out right away
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email
3. Years of experience successfully helping people feel better
4. Convenient and confidential nutritional testing on “your” terms
5. Comprehensive protocol by the lab and another one by our practitioner so you know exactly what to do.
Online Orders: please proceed securely through this site
Phone Orders: 678-372-2913
Email: questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This test kit is for educational and research purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any medical conditions.