How much do you really know about what’s in your gut?
Did you know that a good balance of beneficial gut bacteria has been known to be associated with a strong immune system since the turn of the century?
Our at-home stool test kits can provide you with all the answers you need for optimal gut health.
Are You Suffering From Any Of These Symptoms?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- gas and bloating
- acid reflux
- constant hunger
- lack of appetite
- weight gain or weight loss
- stomach aches and pains
- undigested food
- inability to do normal activities for fear of GI distress symptoms
If you recognize any of these symptoms, one of our stool test kits may be just what you need!
Why Choose A Nutritionally Yours Stool Test Kit?
Our lab finds pathogens when other labs do not!
Our comprehensive stool test kits are designed for three day collection. One day collections miss things. What shows up in your stool on one day may not show up on another day.
Items Tested In Our Stool Kits?
Beneficial bacteria: Some bacteria has positive effects on the GI tract including manufacturing vitamins, fermenting fibers, digesting proteins and carbohydrates, and propagating anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory factors.
Dysbiotic bacteria: This pathogenic bacteria has been known to cause diseases in the GI tract.
Parasites and Worms: These are abnormal inhabitants of the GI tract that have potential to cause damage to their host. Symptoms can be diarrhea, nausea, fever, blood, abdominal pain, change in bowel function, skin disorders, allergic reactions, weak immune function. People can become infected with parasites, worms, or bad bacteria from traveling, eating imported produce, pets, under-cooked food, unclean drinking water, and even swimming in pools or lakes
Yeast, Candida, and Mold: Overgrowth can affect every organ in the body. Symptoms can include fatigue, bloating and gas, skin eruptions, anxiety, OCD, abdominal pain, fungal diarrhea and weight gain.
Digestion and Absorption Markers: If elastase, fat stain, muscle fibers, vegetable fibers, and/or caarbohydrates are present in the stool it indicates digestion may be compromised.
Inflammation Markers: Pathogens like bacteria and parasites can lead to inflammation in the GI tract.
Secretory IgA (sigA): High levels of this antibody indicate an overactive immune system and low levels indicate Leaky Gut.
Short Chain Fatty Acids: Their presence indicates if dietary fiber is at optimal levels
Intestinal Health Markers: RBC, pH, Occult blood, color and consistency of stool provides insights into gut health.
How Does It Work?
1. Order your stool test kit and it will be mailed to you right away.
2. Come off any probiotics, fiber supplements, enzymes and any gut supportive supplements 3 days prior to testing and for the entire 3-5 days of the test
3. Directions are inside test kit and are easy to understand
4. Results are mailed to you in about 3 weeks with a comprehensive analysis and natural protocol. Some tests do include medication guidance which you can discuss with your medical doctor.
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!