By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC and Annah Gillette
Parasites have a long tradition of living amongst healthy thriving organisms, and they are not about to give that up. At least not without a fight.
Some examples of parasites include roundworms, tapeworms, pinworms, whipworms, and hookworms. Parasites come in so many different shapes and sizes, and they can cause a broad range of problems. Some parasites consume the food you have just eaten, leaving you feeling hungry after every meal and unable to gain weight. Other parasites feed off of your red blood cells, causing anemia. Some parasites lay eggs that can cause itching, irritability, and even insomnia. If you have tried countless approaches to heal your gut and relieve your symptoms without any success, a parasite could be the underlying cause for many of your unexplained and unresolved symptoms.
Parasites can enter your body through contaminated food and water. Undercooked meat is a common place for parasites to hide. Other places are contaminated water from underdeveloped countries and local lakes, ponds, and creeks. Unclean or contaminated fruits and vegetables can have a parasite hiding. Some parasites can even enter the body by traveling through the bottom of your feet.
10 Signs You May Have a Parasite
1. You have unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or other symptoms of IBS
2. You traveled internationally and remembered getting traveler’s diarrhea while abroad
3. You have a history of food poisoning, and your digestion has not been the same since.
4. You have trouble falling asleep, or you wake up multiple times during the night.
5. You get skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema.
6. You grind your teeth in your sleep.
7. You have pain or aching in your muscles or joints.
8. You experience fatigue, exhaustion, depression, or frequent feelings of apathy.
9. You never feel satisfied or full after your meals.
10. You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia.
Our comprehensive stool test kits use a three-day collection system that offers thorough analysis that can identify issues that other test kits might miss. You’ll get results about the beneficial bacteria in your gut, parasites, harmful bacteria, leaky gut markers, along with inflammation and intestinal health markers that can indicate what issues you may be experiencing. With the help of our staff, you’ll be able to interpret your results and create a customized care plan to help you correct your digestive issues.
Place an order for our stool test kits today and take those first steps towards total wellness today!
Like us on Facebook
Medical disclaimer: Our tests cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.