Our Vitamin Deficiency Test takes the GUESSWORK out of buying vitamins! Armed with these results, you can now take “only” the vitamins your body needs!
Taking a vitamin deficiency test provides you with valuable health and wellness information.
HEALTH BEGINS AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL
The cumulative effects of cell dysfunction = disease, fatigue, pain.
The cumulative effect of optimal cell function = health, vigor, and energy.
Since the body is comprised of approximately 73 trillion cells, the cumulative effect of cellular deficiencies profoundly affects health and well-being. A person’s entire state of health begins with a single cell. Aging and disease are typically presented as different processes when they are in fact, synonymous with each other—both representing what started as a slow, insidious malnutrition of the cell. Failure to address cellular deficiencies leads to chronic illness. Fortunately, cellular deficiency does not have to be a normal consequence of aging.
Medicine now recognizes that every patient is biochemically unique. At the cellular level, nutritional status varies profoundly from person to person, and even in the same person throughout their lifetime. What better way to determine micronutrient deficiencies than using a patient’s own cells as a control?
Spectracell’s Micronutrient Vitamin Deficiency Test will tell you exactly the micronutrients you are deficient in. It evaluates how 31 different vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants are working within your cells. But it goes even further—Their vitamin test will tell how well cells can withstand oxidative stress, how well cells are metabolizing carbohydrates and how adeptly cells function when launching an immune response.
Armed with this valuable vitamin and mineral information, you can develop a targeted supplementation regimen based on your personalized vitamin test results. Your repletion plan will be unique to YOUR personal biochemistry at this point in your life. Once cellular deficiencies are corrected, symptoms improve and clients often experience systemic benefit.
The one-size-fits-all approach to clinical nutrition is an outdated model. Find out exactly what vitamins and minerals YOUR body needs.
- Get a PERSONALIZED full-color report and analysis from our head clinician (not just a lab report) EMAILED to you in just 4 weeks.
- Only take the vitamins your body needs. Helps spending money more wisely.
- Know which foods to eat based on what vitamins and minerals they have in them.
- Learn antioxidant levels which are needed to keep you healthy and supports longevity.
- FREE 1-1 emails directly from YOU to ME (I am TRULY here to help you feel your best!)
- Support your health smartly with the right vitamins for YOU.
Studies have shown that 50 percent of people taking a multivitamin are still functionally deficient in essential nutrients that are vital to long-term health.
Why our Vitamin Deficiency Test?
This vitamin test is performed intracellularly—it is not a static serum measurement—thus taking into account cellular absorption, metabolism and utilization in its nutritional evaluation of cell function, which correlates with tissue health and systemic health. Serum (extracellular) nutrients fluctuate wildly, are only a snapshot and tell you nothing about the functional health of cells. This vitamin test measures nutrient status, in the context of cellular function, over a period of 4-6 months. No other nutritional test compares.
- Results are emailed to you within 4 1/2 weeks and you are provided with a thorough and individualized protocol by the lab AND by me. YES! I personally review your test result and write up a protocol just for YOU!
Only take the vitamins your body needs! Get tested, get answers!
Vitamins: Vitamins are essential organic nutrients, most of which are not made in the body, or only in low amounts, and usually must be obtained through food. When dietary
intake of a vitamin is low, deficiency disorders result. Vitamins are vital to health and needed to be considered in the context of nutritional quality.
Minerals: Minerals are inorganic nutrients that also play a key role in enduring health and well-being. Minerals are either trace (copper, iodine, iron, manganese,
selenium, zinc), and macro elements; (calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium). As with vitamins, minerals are found in small amounts in the body and are obtained from
a wide variety of foods.
Can’t We Just Get Vitamins From Food?
In a perfect world, our body would achieve the right balance of all vitamins and minerals from the food we eat. Due to chemicals, sedentary lifestyles, malabsorption, chronic conditions, age and stress, the vitamin and mineral needs of many people have increased and while calorie intake needs have decreased.
Amino Acids And Antioxidants Are Essential Too
Amino Acids are the “building blocks” of proteins which are essential to life. Protein provides structure for all living things and the vital chemical processes that sustain life. Protein is in our muscles, ligaments, tendons, organs, glands, nails, fluids, hair and are needed for bone growth. Each protein is needed for a specific need within the body and one protein cannot be substituted for another.
Antioxidants like Vitamins A, C, D and E, selenium, alpha-lipoic acid, CoQ10 help protect the body from harmful free radicals which can cause cell damage and inhibit the immune system. Antioxidants play an important role in the prevention of sickness and rapid aging. Free radicals come from radiation, the sun, cigarette smoke, toxic chemicals, polluted air, chemicals and more.
How Does Ordering our Vitamin Test Kit Work?
1. Order your vitamin, mineral test kit and we mail the kit to you right away. Note: THE ORDER FORM WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. YOU WILL NEED BOTH TO GET YOUR TEST DONE.
2. We will provide you with the name and address of a lab near you to perform the blood draw. Most hospitals will perform a “blood draw on a test kit”. A small lab fee may apply (usually around $25-$50)
3. Results are Emailed to you in about four weeks. Comprehensive analysis and protocol are included by the lab AND our head clinician.
4. FREE emails directly to us if you have questions, We are TRULY here to help YOU!
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!