By Alane Palmer, ND, CNC

home stool test kitGood bacteria keeps bad bacteria in-check. Your intestinal flora needs to be in a healthy balance or the really bad stuff, including yeast can take over. Once the gut environment goes bad, it does not take long for the rest of your body to develop a whole lot of symptoms and health challenges.

One reason for yeast overgrowth is the overuse of antibiotics. Antibiotics are good for certain conditions. But when they are abused and used to treat a cold, flu or a virus our gut flora suffers for it.

The other reason bad bacteria and yeast especially thrive in the gut and keep on growing is when there is a diet high in sugar and simple carbohydrates. The sugar actually fuels the bad bacteria and yeast and helps it to populate as it tries to take over the body. All of this yeast overgrowth shows-up in our stools.

People wanting to do a home stool test kit to check for yeast and bacteria may be suffering with sinus congestion, stomach bloating, acne, dandruff, itchy anus area, constipation, joint pain, poor focus, depression, mood swings, frequent urination tract infections and even an inability to lose weight. People with yeast overgrowth can tend to just “feel” heavy or weighed down.

Did you know that swimmer’s can have a high yeast and candida level? That is because chlorine is antibacterial and when the bacteria is destroyed yeast will have no resistance to grow and grow. Just the other month, we had a case of a young girl with depression and anxiety. She was a swimmer. We did a stool test and there is was! She had an overgrowth of yeast and low good bacteria.

Do you think you have yeast overgrowth? Would you like to do a home stool test kit and find out for sure? Order TODAY!

Phone: 678-372-2913/Toll Free:866-307-2495



Like us on Facebook

Medical disclaimer: Testing cannot be used to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. All test results are to be used as educational materials and as a guide to help support your overall health and wellness. Always discuss health concerns with your medical doctor.