A TOP HORMONE TEST FOR WOMEN AND MEN
BENEFITS OF OUR HORMONE SALIVA TESTING KITS
*Our hormone saliva testing kits are accurate, safe to perform, stable, convenient, non-invasive and many times gives clients the answers they are looking for when blood testing does not.
* These saliva hormone tests provide answers and a clear direction to help you enjoy hormone balance.
*Get the answers you want with our at-home hormone saliva testing kits!
*Balanced hormones mean better mood and energy so you can enjoy doing more in life.
*Ladies’ if you have tried supplements for female hormone balance and they are not working, this test will guide you as to which herbs are best for balancing female hormones.
*Free protocol with all hormone test results!
*Only take the supplements your body really needs for hormone balance support.
*When you get your hormone saliva testing kits results you can adjust your diet accordingly to support your hormones better.
*Want to balance hormones and lose weight? Our hormone saliva testing kits will let you know if hormones are high in the tissues which does lead to trouble with weight loss. Our protocol will guide you how to reduce the excess hormones, which helps support optimal weight.
*Men and women are you concerned how hormone imbalance affects your hair? Our test will tell you where your hormones need support which should help you improve the look and health of your hair.
*Regulating your hormones is one easy test away!
*Learn how to reset your hormones naturally to feel and look more healthy, happy and confident.
*Men, our hormone saliva test kits will show you how to stabilize male hormones so you feel healthier and more energetic.
Want more hormone and health support? Consider a one-to-one virtual health and wellness appointment so we can help you more!
If you are not feeling well see your medical doctor.
Are You Experiencing Any Of These Hormone Imbalance Symptoms and You Want Them to Go Away So You Feel Better?
- hot flashes and night sweats
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- hair loss
- vaginal dryness
- skin changes
- dark patches on face
- insulin resistance
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- loss of sex drive
- irregular menstrual cycles
- lack of menstrual cycle
- inability to lose weight
- brain fog
- lack of desire for life and activities
- weight gain
- erectile dysfunction
- not feeling healthy
- decreased strength
- hair loss
- inability to lose weight
WHICH HORMONE SALIVA TEST KITS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
To test ALL of your hormones, adrenals, thyroid and, order these two tests.
Blood Vs. Saliva Hormone Testing Kits
Blood tests only examine the levels of hormones in your tissues, known as “bound hormone levels”. Our saliva-based hormone test examines “unbound hormone levels” which are also known as “free-fractioned hormone levels”. This term describes the level of hormones that are available to be used by your tissues. This type of hormone imbalance test provides you with a better understanding of hormone levels in your body that affect the tissues, instead of just the level of hormones that are present in the tissues.
Your saliva-producing cells allow ONLY unbound hormones into the salivary ducts. Choosing a hormone imbalance test that utilizes a saliva sample is a great way to study active steroid hormone levels without having to separate the bound hormones from the unbound fraction.
How Does Hormone Saliva Testing Work?
1. Place your order and we mail you a kit right away
2. Collect your saliva or blood spot sample(s) in the privacy of your home. If you ordered a thyroid blood draw, we will provide you with the name and address of a facility near you. Additional blood draw fees may apply at the facility.
Women: If you’re menstruating, plan on collecting your sample on or near day 19 of your cycle. Day one is the first day of your period. If not menstruating, the sample can be done on any day.
3. There is one vial for hormones and four vials for any test with cortisol x4.
4. Refrigerate or freeze your sample for a few hours and then mail them to our lab. Shipping is free via UPS for US orders.
5. Results are emailed along with a protocol within three weeks from the time the lab receives the sample(s). You’ll also receive an easy-to-understand result and protocol suggestions.
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!