How to Heal YOUR Gut for Good in 3 Simple Steps.
The path to how to heal your gut is unique for each individual. Understanding your specific dietary needs is crucial. Finding the right foods for your gut health will help you to make smart choices so you can experience a wide range of health benefits.
I use the phrase, “Test, Don’t Guess” often in my practice. I strongly believe in this idea. I had irritable bowel syndrome since I was 10. However, it went away when I learned how to heal your gut through my daily diet.
I only realized at age 35 that the food I was eating caused my many of my symptoms. That was 15 years of unnecessary suffering. You don’t need to make that same mistake.
Step 1: I ran a comprehensive food intolerance testing on myself and learned precisely what foods were safe and unsafe. The best test that I have found covers TWO immune pathways, not just one, like many other labs.
The test I ran told me which proteins, fruits and vegetable’s, nuts and seeds, starches, and grains were safe and unsafe.
There are two main types of antibodies. The first type is IgG, which causes delayed reactions in the body. The second type is IgA, which can cause immediate or delayed responses in the gut. While IgG can manifest symptoms anywhere in the body, IgA primarily influences the gut.
Step 2: Is it Gluten?
A gluten intolerance is different yet similar to Celiac Disease. Celiac is when the gluten protein destroys the gut lining, leading to many upset stomach symptoms.
A gluten intolerance can affect the gut and other parts of your body, including weight loss and autoimmune attacks.
Step 3: What is in your gut and microbiome?
Simply put, a comprehensive stool test will tell you what is in your gut. It looks for good and bad bacteria, yeast, parasites, worms, viruses, digestive enzyme deficiency, inflammation, leaky gut and more.
PERFECT FOR PEOPLE WITH THESE SYMPTOMS
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Liver and Gallbladder Disease
Gas and bloating
Lack of appetite
Weight gain or weight loss
Stomach aches and pains
HOW TO HEAL YOUR GUT
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPREHENSIVE STOOL TEST
Our Comprehensive Stool Test Kit for Gut Health + Parasitology Benefits and Markers:
- non invasive and can be done in the privacy of your home
- status of good, bad and dysbiosis bacteria
yeast, candida, fungus
parasites, worms, viruses, flukes, protozoa
- inflammation in the gut
- leaky gut or overactive immune system effecting the gut (sigA)
- IBD markers (calprotectin, lactoferrin, lysozyme)
- digestive enzymes and information about digestion of protein, carbs, fats and vegetables
- gastric acid production
- chronic maldigestion
- short chain fatty acids (SCFA) and fiber
- occult blood
HOW TO HEAL YOUR GUT
DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT OUR IgG / IgA Food Test + Gluten
Most food intolerance tests only look at ONE immune pathway and they are simply not sensitive enough. Our test looks at TWO immune pathways and won’t miss a thing.
IgG looks at foods causing inflammation anywhere in your body. This is also the pathway to look at to determine if weight loss struggles are due to food intolerances.
IgA looks at foods that are directly affecting your gut health.
Most tests for gluten intolerance only look at one immune pathway not two. Traditional labs only look at two types of glutens. Our test looks at ALL of the types of glutens in TWO immune pathways so a true gluten intolerance does not get missed. We also look for Celiac and leaky gut.
How Does it Work?
1. Order your test and it will be mailed to you right away.
2. Come off any probiotics, fiber supplements, enzymes and any gut supportive supplements for 2 weeks (if you can) prior to stool testing. Come off any antihistamines for 3 days prior to food testing.
3. Comprehensive, full color results will be emailed to you in about three weeks from the time the lab receives the sample along with a individualized protocol from Nutritionally Yours.
4. Free Q & A available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Nutritionally Yours?
- Nutritionally Yours has GREAT Customer Service!
- Nutritionally Yours cares about YOU!
- Nutritionally Yours has been helping people for many, many years and we can help YOU too!