20 Minerals / Metals, includes a BASIC interpretation, results in about 10 days
(you can upgrade to the Complete Analysis at anytime which is the same test with many pages of test explanation)
Lab used is Analytical Lab
Items Included in the Basic Analysis
Aluminum, Arsenic, Copper, Iron, Lead, Mercury, Nickel, Cadmium, Calcium, Sodium, Chromium, Lithium, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Selenium, Zinc, Potassium, Boron, Cobalt and Manganese.
Our Basic Package includes a comprehensive lab report for 20 minerals/metals which will thoroughly describe each mineral and toxic metal that comes back high or low, where it comes from and the symptoms that occur. * It does not include a protocol or any guidance regarding diet or supplements. Anyone ordering the Basic Profile can upgrade at any time to the Complete Package. Just call our office for an “upgrade”or order through our online store.
EASY 3 STEP PROCESS:
1. Place your order and your test kit will be mailed to you right away.
2. Mail your hair sample to our lab.
3. Test results and a list of minerals / metals will be emailed to you within 10 days.
4. A hard copy will be mailed to you one week later.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING FROM NUTRITIONALLY YOURS
1. Test kits are shipped out right away
2. Great customer service over the phone and via email.
3. Convenient and confidential nutritional testing on “your” terms
4. Many years of experience successfully helping people feel better!
Shipping is FREE: If orders are outside the USA you will receive an EMAIL with the hair analysis paperwork and the results will be EMAIL. If you upgrade from the basic to the complete and live outside the USA there will be a $40 shipping fee for the booklet.
Order Online: order through our secure online store
Order Via Mail: send a check to
890-F Atlanta Street, Ste 253
Roswell., GA 30073
(write the name of the test in the memo section of the check)
Phone Orders: 678-372-2913/Toll Free:866-307-2495
Email us any questions: Alanepndsupport@gmail.com
Disclaimer: Upon ordering this test you understand that this test is used as a guide to helping enhance your overall health and wellness.