WHY COMPREHENSIVE THYROID TESTING?
Are You Experiencing Hypothyroid Symptoms and You Want to Feel Happy, Energetic, Focused, and Well?
Are you wanting a comprehensive thyroid test to show you if there is a thyroid problem causing your symptoms?
BENEFITS OF COMPREHENSIVE THYROID TESTING AND PROPER THYROID SUPPORT.
- Support the thyroid where needed and watch energy improve to do more things in life that you enjoy.
- See if there is a sluggish metabolism that needs a boost so your body can drop the weight you want to lose easier.
- Support the thyroid properly and see improved hair quality.
- Improved moisture and reduced dryness can be enjoyed when the thyroid is working right.
- Women especially have experienced a reduced amount of hot or cold flashes, so they feel less “hormonal”.
- See if there is autoimmunity against the thyroid; we help you know what to do and stock the thyroid attacks.
- Constipation can be improved – things can get moving again when the thyroid is working right.
- Many times cholesterol levels improve when the thyroid is correctly supported, which improves overall heart health. YAY.
- When the thyroid is working well, mental clarity is optimal. You get to accomplish more tasks in a day, staying focused.
- There always is mood improvement when the thyroid levels are improved.
- Life enjoyment! When you have optimal energy, you can enjoy life more.
- Improved sex drive with optimal thyroid function.
These thyroid test videos are to be used to support optimal health and wellness and provide you information so you can improve your wellness.
If you are not feeling well see your medical doctor.
Why Do “Comprehensive” Thyroid Testing? Not just a TSH Thyroid Test?
Using a basic thyroid test that checks for TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) only will give you a basic understanding of your thyroid function. If TSH is over 1.8, you may be suffering from hypothyroid symptoms and benefit from natural thyroid support. It is beneficial to also test for Free T3 and Free T4, which are made in the liver, as they also affect thyroid function. If either Free T3 or Free T4 are low you may be suffering from hypothyroid symptoms, even if TSH is within normal limits.
Don’t Forget the Antibodies in Thyroid Testing!
If Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) ab or Thyroid Antithyroglobulin ab are positive this indicates autoimmunity against the thyroid gland or Hashimoto’s.
How Does thyroid testing Work?
It’s simple! You order the test you want.
Blood Draw: we will mail you a test kit with the name and address of a blood draw facility near you (additional blood draw fee may apply)
Blood Spot: we mail you the test kit and you collect the sample at home.